Is there something you used to hate until ur bias did something? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Not hate, just indifferent or ignoring it as background music when I watched cable Korean channel n it popped up randomly(iirc), but Everglow's "Adios" after I recently heard/watched the song/video/stage(?)-I'm shookt n love it so much. (Still no like for "Bon Bon Chocolate" at the moment tho.)

Similar, Gfriend "Fever" when it came out I listened but don't pay attention/not feeling it then, but now I love YeojaChingu n all their songs including Fever. (This is cos I watched we-kpop Gfriend appearance so it's not I hated/indifferent, then i loved it; more I love everything including fever-idk if I'm making sense-oh well.)

The first part w/Everglow "Adios" fits here more tho.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes girl. join the #weloveyellow squad
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
The dance they do in Shine. I don't know what it's called but I used to dislike it a lot. :wimwim:

its the shoot dance/hype dance
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread