Is there something... (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
living alone.
before I moved out of my parents place I was so sure that I won’t like living alone so I wanted a roommate. Now after a really bad roommate experience, I am sure that living by myself is way better and that I can manage just fine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
-catching up to long running anime (one piece, gintama, detective conan etc.) I started one piece when it was near the end of the Dressrosa arc and like I was thinking if I really wanted to start it.
- finishing this book that had more than 80 chapter
- getting a dog. i use to be so afraid of dogs.
- archery
- catching up to all the mcu films before watching Endgame. I get very lazy and it take me forever to watch a movie.
- living away from home (i am living with my step-sister, but we are living in a different country)
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread