COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Is this Chinese actor hot to you? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
yes

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The image doesn't work but I looked him up and he's alright. Not really my type so I don't find him attractive...

Except in this photo

I wouldn't really say he's hot but he's much more attractive with facial hair.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
The image doesn't work but I looked him up and he's alright. Not really my type so I don't find him attractive...

Except in this photo

I wouldn't really say he's hot but he's much more attractive with facial hair.
What about this photo from 2006?

70fc226627a938d630836f799b45a05e.jpg

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
What about this photo from 2006?

70fc226627a938d630836f799b45a05e.jpg
He was better looking when he was younger but I still don’t really find him hot. I can imagine he was very popular though. He looks handsome in that photo.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
He was better looking when he was younger but I still don’t really find him hot. I can imagine he was very popular though. He looks handsome in that photo.
Yeah he was huge in the 2000s. I think he was a pop star first then an actor. I saw him in this movie and was blown away at how handsome he was.

You'd have to see him in motion to really get a feel for him.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yeah he was huge in the 2000s. I think he was a pop star first then an actor. I saw him in this movie and was blown away at how handsome he was.

Honestly I find that this is the case with most Chinese actors. Photos really don't do them justice. They look MUCH better in action. Which movie are you talking about?
JUST KEEP LOOKING AT HIM ISTG HE LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM
I SEE IT NOW :jisoosmh:

I had to literally stare and think of Sehun though for my brain to actually see it lol. I can't really pinpoint which feature is similar though. Maybe the eyes?

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

He had on Jessica as a guest on his show which surprised me as i watched that show on the weekends but nvr noticed Jessica on it b4. The episodes of Chef Nic i watched were mostly abt cooking so maybe this episode was a special one-off with special guests, so tat Jessica wouldnt be so left out for not speaking as much Mandarin as a regular guest in other episodes.

Nic Tse is super famous in SEA/chinese-speaking Asia, as he's the son of a famous actor/actress couple. He also married Cecilia Cheung, another famous actress in the late 90s/00s. They were super famous then but since split up.

I found him handsome then but hvnt seen hide nor hair of his appearance in awhile, so then yes, now idk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread