- Joined
- 5 January 2021
- Messages
- 5,947
- Reactions Received
- 14,469
- Location
- - ATEEZ's studio
- Website
- www.instagram.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 139
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/#1 ATINY
- Ship
Is it possible to have a wrecker of a wrecker of a wrecker of a bias wrecker???
Cuz if so, mine's Yunho
Just in case you were wondering here's my bias line in ATEEZ
SEONGHWA IS MY ULTIMATE BIAS IN KPOP HE IS MY SQUISHY AND HE SHALL BE MINE!!!
Then comes Hongjoong wrecking me with his beautiful everything, then San and his unique voice and dancing skills, then there's Wooyoung who I would fall off the earth for just to hear his sqeaky laugh, then Yunho who I would dye my hair purple and green for just to see his little puppy smile, then Mingi who I would shave my head bald for just to hear him say my name in that deep voice of his (or maybe just let me try on those black rimmed glasses which are so cute with his green hair (ok let me stop), then there's Yeosang the most beautiful introvert on the planet, and then Jongho who stole me from the first time I heard him sing (which isn't fair cuz he can go just one octave higher than me; frick my vocal chords)
But yeah, have you experienced the same???
Cuz if so, mine's Yunho
Just in case you were wondering here's my bias line in ATEEZ
SEONGHWA IS MY ULTIMATE BIAS IN KPOP HE IS MY SQUISHY AND HE SHALL BE MINE!!!
Then comes Hongjoong wrecking me with his beautiful everything, then San and his unique voice and dancing skills, then there's Wooyoung who I would fall off the earth for just to hear his sqeaky laugh, then Yunho who I would dye my hair purple and green for just to see his little puppy smile, then Mingi who I would shave my head bald for just to hear him say my name in that deep voice of his (or maybe just let me try on those black rimmed glasses which are so cute with his green hair (ok let me stop), then there's Yeosang the most beautiful introvert on the planet, and then Jongho who stole me from the first time I heard him sing (which isn't fair cuz he can go just one octave higher than me; frick my vocal chords)
But yeah, have you experienced the same???
Last edited: