Is this forum LGBTX friendly? (1 Viewer)

Is this forum LGBTX friendly?

  • Yes

    Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
474
Reactions Received
247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
122
I know there's a LGBT support containment thread but on other forums there's a pinned LGBT thread on the kpop section. I recall a lot of LGBT users from others forums migrated here. Is this forum LGBT friendly or is just any discussion relating to sexuality NOT allowed besides a few limited cases?
 
  • Like
Reactions: athenaaa and Willow

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yes, It's very lgbtq friendly. I've never come across any member being any type of lgbtqphobic....

but racism.... sheesh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread