- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
It's from the same producers, but do you think it's gonna have the same success? Also are you gonna watch it?
same compa, we have to watch thisI am curious about this one too. hopefully it will be a good one
uh oh I like your ideaWhy can't I get a series with hot stripper males, Magic Mike sucked hard
In all seriousness, I really hope they don't go into stereotypes with this kind of show, it always ends up happening which makes it really boring to me
we gotta watch togethersame compa, we have to watch this![]()
WATCH KING COBRAWhy can't I get a series with hot stripper males, Magic Mike sucked hard
In all seriousness, I really hope they don't go into stereotypes with this kind of show, it always ends up happening which makes it really boring to me
that would be great, but probably we would need a weekend or somethingwe gotta watch together![]()
we probably would need a weekend for surrthat would be great, but probably we would need a weekend or something