Appreciation is this something international or is this a german thing? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


like here in germany we really know the kelly’s and they are part of a ton if shows. the music is pretty known here too.



Anyway stan the now official german mommy Kathy Kelly ( she was a finalist in celeb big brother here)

​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
oh no not them :jisoosmh: my grandmother loves their music lmao but i definitely don't. whenever i have nothing to watch on tv and only use it as background noise, i turn on one channel which plays older music all the time and whenever something by them comes on (which unfortunately happens everyday) i immediately turn down the volume because their music is not my thing at all and honestly i'd rather sit in complete silence than listen to them. other than that, they're thankfully not as known where i live (poland) as they are in germany.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel like I'm the only German who just generally don't like them :nekosweat:
lmao shame on youuuuu

but seriously I just grew up listening to some songs cause my mom adores their music lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Just looked at their Wikipedia and their family story sounds really interesting! Plus that In Love With An Alien song is low-key a bop!
yeah it’s a fascinating family and it’s crazy what they went through. And yes it’s a bop
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
lmao shame on youuuuu

but seriously I just grew up listening to some songs cause my mom adores their music lol
i just vaguely remember sth in my childhood about a family band and a member was like dying every year, idk if thats just a old dream that ventured into my brain again, if that was the Kelly family or a totally different family band :jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i just vaguely remember sth in my childhood about a family band and a member was like dying every year, idk if thats just a old dream that ventured into my brain again, if that was the Kelly family or a totally different family band :jisoosmh:
that.... that never happened. But yeah.... there always seems a lot going on around the Kelly Family.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
that.... that never happened. But yeah.... there always seems a lot going on around the Kelly Family.
yeah probably was just my wild imagination as a child :irenecrazy:
But at least I gotta give it to them that they are natural and aren't trying to come off as something they are not
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah probably was just my wild imagination as a child :irenecrazy:
But at least I gotta give it to them that they are natural and aren't trying to come off as something they are not
lmao that wild imagination of yours :nekosweat:

and yeah that’s what I appreciate them as people. they definitely also show a lot of heart and seem to genuinely care for people around them
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
lmao that wild imagination of yours :nekosweat:

and yeah that’s what I appreciate them as people. they definitely also show a lot of heart and seem to genuinely care for people around them
i mean i did watch the Saw movies when I was like 10 already so :pepesmug:

Yeah I think they are generally just one of the most liked Germans within Germany, (apparently no one outside of here knows them lol), but I just don't care about their music at all
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and jasque

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i mean i did watch the Saw movies when I was like 10 already so :pepesmug:

Yeah I think they are generally just one of the most liked Germans within Germany, (apparently no one outside of here knows them lol), but I just don't care about their music at all
funny is tho that they weren’t even born here lmao.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, idk where they are originally from but I always noticed that they speak more of a Denglish or more English than purely German
I think they are irish but I heard from Kathy Kelly that she was born in the states apparently? so not so sure myself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I think they are irish but I heard from Kathy Kelly that she was born in the states apparently? so not so sure myself.
yeah i think i remember them being from Ireland, I mean it could just be that their ancestors are from the US & Ireland
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah i think i remember them being from Ireland, I mean it could just be that their ancestors are from the US & Ireland
I am pretty sure Kathy said something about being born in the USA but they definitely lived and were growning up in ireland
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread