Is this the norm? (1 Viewer)

Hoe...

  • You're delusional

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • OMG THE SAME THING HAPPENED 2 ME LIKE WUT

    Votes: 6 75.0%

  • Total voters
    8
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I showed my sister the Catallena MV
And she seemed okay with it but after it finished she tried to eat me:zoomeyes:

She didn't succeed because she doesn't have any teeth but I was wondering if that happens to everyone? I mean, the MV does make you pretty hungry (if you know what I mean:sanapray:)

Here's the MV, try at your own risk

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I always am hungry after this mv
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread