Is this weird? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
I'm terribly scared of elevators and escelators? They make me feel sick whenever I'm on them and I'm deadly terrified of falling off of them
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Stairs are a lot deadlier than elevators btw
VERY VERY few people die from elevator accidents and most of those who have died are usually the ones building and/or repairing them.

The sheer amount of safety precautions within elevators is mind boggling! But it also tells you that YES it IS normal to be afraid of them, bcs ppl keep on demanding more safety precautions be added to them, despite them already being like.... insanely safe!

A single cable that keep the elevators up would be able to support more than the elevators weight with ppl in it and elevators have like eight of those cables.

elevators are safe af
Escalators I'm not so sure about though, haven't looked into them.

but overall.... It's a lot more dangerous to take the stairs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm scared of escalators and stairs bc I don't like looking at steps below me, I have almost tripped on the escalator and my life flashed before my eyes :pepeslippy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
I'm scared of escalators and stairs bc I don't like looking at steps below me, I have almost tripped on the escalator and my life flashed before my eyes :pepeslippy:
DUDE AT THE MALL I SAW A MAN FALL OFF THE ESCELATOR AND I CRIED
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
DUDE AT THE MALL I SAW A MAN FALL OFF THE ESCELATOR AND I CRIED
:yolk: oh that's a nightmare in the making, i always feel like my body is leaning back subconsciously and then it actually does and i grip the railing so hard
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
:yolk: oh that's a nightmare in the making, i always feel like my body is leaning back subconsciously and then it actually does and i grip the railing so hard
Same:sadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yili

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
I think the fear of falling is one of the most common fears so it's probably pretty normal but for me I'm fine with elevators although I prefer taking the stairs however escalators I do feel a bit weird with
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil
Joined
23 May 2020
Messages
36
Reactions Received
55
Website
www.onastar.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
CHOICE
Gender
Female
I was afraid of escalators when I was younger, until one day I was dragged around the mall with my family. I basically had no choice but to conquer my fear that day. I'm still a little paranoid about getting my shoelaces caught, so I always watch my feet when I use an escalator.

I also used to be afraid of elevators, but that one went away naturally on it's own.

I see people mentioning basophobia. I tend to get that in places like stadiums. I always feel like I'm going to go flying down the bleachers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am still not a fan of elevators after I got stuck in one once
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wonpil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread