Is thigh width important to you when evaluating your prospective partner? :dubuthink:
FaceMcShooty Joined 15 August 2019 Messages 604 Reactions Received 2,196 Location Thousand Cuts Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 23 March 2020 #1 Is thigh width important to you when evaluating your prospective partner? Reactions: yeji and NASA
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 23 March 2020 #2 T H I C C This is old but I had to... Reactions: yeji, NASA and FaceMcShooty
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 23 March 2020 #3 I don't usually pay attention to thighs, but I suppose medium or thin? Reactions: yeji, NASA and FaceMcShooty
Poetry Joined 25 April 2019 Messages 6,439 Reactions Received 3,087 Location Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,833 23 March 2020 #4 I tell myself I don't care about thighs. But then...I don't really like sticks. Reactions: yeji, NASA and FaceMcShooty
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 23 March 2020 #5 I don't pay attention to thighs, but they gotta have meat on them Reactions: yeji, Poetry, FaceMcShooty and 1 other person
NASA 3ᑢ273⁷ . . Joined 2 July 2019 Messages 4,814 Reactions Received 19,142 Location 3ᑢ 273⁷ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Fandom arianator Gender Female Ship @Uaena 23 March 2020 #6 A certain someone may have set my standards a bit high... Reactions: yeji, daesuki and FaceMcShooty
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,189 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,742 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 23 March 2020 #7 Skinny like me I guess? Not much else to say about this. Reactions: FaceMcShooty and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 23 March 2020 #8 any thigh is good for me Reactions: FaceMcShooty