Is YG officially booted out of the big3? (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
That's true for a majority of the groups out there and every 3rd gen YG group owes a lot of their popularity and brand to the company
Doesn't mean they can't walk away or that they shouldn't
Yeah obviously Blackpink doesn't need YG now. They are big enough to stand on their own. I'm not saying they shouldn't leave; in fact I think most of YG's acts would do better elsewhere. I guess WINNER and iKON wouldn't technically exist without YG thanks to the survival shows, but their sound and music is practically their own. B.I composes all of iKON's music and even at debut WINNER diverged from the YG hiphop boy group image.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread