Is your bias a good actor/actress? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don´t think Yongguk has ever acted in anything, but Minho yes? he is ok, I suppose, could work on his expressions, but he is doing his best.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
very few idols make good actors tbh
I do want to see jin act though, as well as Winwin seeing they’re both trained actors from fairly prestigious schools I think
same goes to jenny/zheni, after she’s graduated from uni though ofc
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’ll get back to you once Jimin actually does something :reallysadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread