Is your bias attached to a group (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
@seungfloral post made me curious. Even though I have bias's in groups me liking them has nothing to do with the group. It never occurred to me that your love for a group and love for the bias in that group should be related. Song Hayoung is one of my ult bias's but if she left or was kicked out tomorrow she'd still be my bias and probably my Fromis_9 bias. I love Fromis_9 and I love Song Hayoung... my love for them both is not dependent on the other. Am I weird? How does this work with you?
 

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
@seungfloral post made me curious. Even though I have bias's in groups me liking them has nothing to do with the group. It never occurred to me that your love for a group and love for the bias in that group should be related. Song Hayoung is one of my ult bias's but if she left or was kicked out tomorrow she'd still be my bias and probably my Fromis_9 bias. I love Fromis_9 and I love Song Hayoung... my love for them both is not dependent on the other. Am I weird? How does this work with you?
depends, yuri i mean izone is dead soooo......:wonwooglasses:

tbf would probably still bias jiwon, but for groups i follow less closely idk.
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
yasssss
at first when i had just read the title i thought you were asking if our bias really liked a group...so i'll do that one too lol
mine is and he really loves day6....he is the myday president lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread