Is your bias in a group also the one you find the most visually appealing? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
As in do you also like their visuals the most, not necessarily thinking they're the best looking objectively. For me that is rarely the case, I tend to have a visual favorite and a bias and they rarely coincide. The only times they have are maybe for ATEEZ (Hongjoong) and VICTON (Chan and Sejun)? But most other groups it doesn't end up that way
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,323
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,000
Ship
Wreck
Jeonghwa and Jiho are the only ones I bias where they are the visual however I think Hani and YooA usually get more attention and for Gfriend I think Eunha gets more attention than Yerin although Sowon is the visual and Mamamoo I have no idea what to say about as Hwasa did become an it girl although I wouldn't have called her the visual before that but now it's complicated.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hmm, I think only with Hyunjin I do
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread