Is your computer desktop well organized? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Is your desktop well organized? Do you have a few folders and that's it or do you have a mess?

I'm somewhere in the middle. Not much to sort, but yeah, I have some mess there
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
The majority of it is. I have unopened magazines and important adult mail in one of the corner. The other corner is my art supplies. and just my work laptop and a monitor in the center.


EDIT: Jeez. You meant the computer desktop? :nekosweat:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm not sure if I should be talking about my physical desktop or my desktop on my laptop :susPepe:
Since I set on my bed now bc my chair sucks, I put everything I don't want to put away on my desk
When it comes to my laptop desktop I have a section for professional stuff and then my games all arranged neatly around Han's face :)

bandicam 2021-01-11 14-19-47-012.jpg
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Somewhere in between
I have a ton of random icons on the desktop, but everything I really need is in a single folder :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It looks good now but it used to look like this a few weeks ago:



:irenecrazy: yes it was kind of that bad
oh my, bless you for organizing it :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: milk

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
The majority of it is. I have unopened magazines and important adult mail in one of the corner. The other corner is my art supplies. and just my work laptop and a monitor in the center.


EDIT: Jeez. You meant the computer desktop? :nekosweat:
yeah, sorry for not properly mentioning :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm not sure if I should be talking about my physical desktop or my desktop on my laptop :susPepe:
Since I set on my bed now bc my chair sucks, I put everything I don't want to put away on my desk
When it comes to my laptop desktop I have a section for professional stuff and then my games all arranged neatly around Han's face :)

bandicam 2021-01-11 14-19-47-012.jpg
aww that's a cute layout there
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Well it should be since I had to wipe the hard drive, so now there's nothing really on it.
my external Hard drive is pretty organised though especially the music folder.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread