Is your ultimate bias also your ideal type in a partner? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Actually in some ways my UB (GOT7 Youngjae) is not my ideal type if I was to be very specific about my style. For instance he is a dog person and I much prefer cats though I want both. He is also actually quieter than my ideal type is, I do prefer an outgoing person.

But hey your ultimate bias is your ultimate bias, no matter what your actual ideal type is. He picked me, I don't make the rules :nekolove:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Seulgi is the complete package of my ideal type. Seulgi's personality and charms are what I look for in a woman, and we also share very similar interests and passions (in particular photography).
So from her personality, her physical traits and shared interests, it isn't too surprising that what I regard as my ideal type, would result in Seulgi being my UB, as she is the physical embodiment of what I like in a woman lol
(and incidentally enough, both my partner and Seulgi share a lot of the same personality traits, eye smile and interests)
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria and Yili
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
um, a whole millionare ? YES PLEASE
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lunaria and Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Yongguk? yes, though I suppose we´d just end up like one of those superdepressed, asocial couples that would adopt a cat and then somehow forget about it because we are too sad and absorbed in reading Camus and reminding ourselves that the world is going to end, crying in each other´s arms and talking about nihilism one minute and laugh like idiots the next.

I mean, where is the point in having a boyfriend anyway :D.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: lunaria and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Now that I think about it yes, quite a bit :wimwim:
when i first started to think about this topic i didn't realize that my UB was so close to my ideal type until i started listing things i like :pandalove:
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i don't really have an ideal type because i like different sorts of people and it's hard to narrow it down, but she has great qualities that i would look for in a girlfriend. so...yes ?? :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Not at all :llama_laugh:
Our interests are pretty different and I’d think I’d prefer someone not as introverted as I am.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread