I feel like people don't talk about this much (at least those around me never do) but innocence and purity are something I really treasure... they're really rare and even get treated like a flaw and something to hide :/ A child before it learns sadness, cuddling animals, gazing at stars, being able to believe in the fairytales read to you as a child, and still being pure yourself... a time before sins and mistakes, those days before you began hurting others and getting hurt... I just find it so beautiful <3 But I think that even when you grow older and gain and receive many scars, you can still stay innocent, no matter what your body does.. If you keep purity in your heart, if you seek good and give away kindness hehe
any thoughts on this whole innocence/purity topic?
what are some innocent things you can think of that you've maybe experienced and perhaps even miss?
any thoughts on this whole innocence/purity topic?
what are some innocent things you can think of that you've maybe experienced and perhaps even miss?