Appreciation Isn't it useless to love others romantically... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Another panic attack and stupid decisions
Sometimes I feel like cutting off sections of my Amygdala so that I can get rid of my emotions.
That way I could be a Sociopath.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Sometimes I feel like cutting off sections of my Amygdala so that I can get rid of my emotions.
That way I could be a Sociopath.
Sometimes being a sociopath sounds nice...
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Sometimes I feel like cutting off sections of my Amygdala so that I can get rid of my emotions.
That way I could be a Sociopath.
Yeah sometimes i wish I could say frig everything and go watch only boruto on loop on my free time

Idk how some people can do that...

There was a fairy godparents episode where timmy became emotionless

-how do you feel?
-I dont

Classic
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Well you can't hurt your own feelings or cheat on yourself so there's that.

Stan self-loving queens.
Actually you kinda can cheat on yourself, but that'd be weird

I hope I don't offend any assexual with this
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread