Appreciation Isn't it useless to love others romantically... (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Nah, at least to me it’s not. I’ve always had trouble with liking myself let alone loving and it’s taken finding someone that I love to actually love myself.

That sounds cheesy. I’m sorry. Eh.
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah sometimes i wish I could say frig everything and go watch only boruto on loop on my free time

Idk how some people can do that...

There was a fairy godparents episode where timmy became emotionless

-how do you feel?
-I dont

Classic
I see some people being so terribly unresponsive & I wonder if I could be like them.
I just can't. It eats me from the inside.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread