- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Either they were non-existent or they completely haven't a clue who they are.
Oh I see, makes sense. Thanks!No audience because of the virus
I think all music shows are doing it. Showcases too
I've noticed Everglow fan meeting/(fan sign) in mid-February for their comeback had fan audience since they posted selfie with the audience, but I think it's just cause the fans n idols were willing/wanted to support/be close like in previous comebacks. Also they were held before the latest outbreaks/cases in Daegu. Not sure if other groups/artists will also hold fan-meetings/fan signs since the Daegu outbreak/cases happened. Stay safe everybody.No audience because of the virus
I think all music shows are doing it. Showcases too
....