it all makes sense now (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
this neverending tiredness of mine..........

I just got back from ma doctor and the vitamin D is basically not even there, in my body... like, at all.... lol....... My doctor actually said she doesn't know how I'm even functioning because it should be at least 30 and it's 2 ..

I would like to thank the cold winter and my social anxiety :)

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that does make sense. Vitamin D really does a lot.

also this totally is a reminder to me that I should take my Vitamin D again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread