- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,398
- Reactions Received
- 151,411
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Where I’m from they don’t have overly fancy churches everywhere
you should do a European church tour then!Where I’m from they don’t have overly fancy churches everywhere
I’ve been to some but it’s still weird to see it on a normal walkyou should do a European church tour then!
hahaha i guess it can be kind of a culture shock for someI’ve been to some but it’s still weird to see it on a normal walk![]()
I’ve been inside quite a few toohahaha i guess it can be kind of a culture shock for some
you should enter and see the art work
oooohh okI’ve been inside quite a few tooIts just the daily aspect of seeing it on a casual walk outside that’s weird to me
Too many non religious people here for thatoooohh ok
you should ask your state to build pretty churches too
just say it's for aesthetic purposesToo many non religious people here for that![]()
I guess in the past they did not ask those kind of questions and just build itToo many non religious people here for that![]()
??empty?? wasnt in Russiahow's Russia these days?
I mean ??empty??
ahhh sorry I mean Ukraine!!! lol??empty?? wasnt in Russia
I haven’t been here long but it’s nice to see the city again. It’s been a while.
I don’t think it was in Ukraine either, I honestly have no idea where it was, or if it was an actual location. For me it’s harder to tell because I haven’t lived here long term since I was a baby, I’ve been here but not that often and not for super long periods of time. I do recognize some things though.ahhh sorry I mean Ukraine!!! lol
big changes huh? everytime I go back to my home city there are so many changes
wait, you don't know where you are? Did the flight attendant or captain not tell y'all?I don’t think it was in Ukraine either, I honestly have no idea where it was, or if it was an actual location. For me it’s harder to tell because I haven’t lived here long term since I was a baby, I’ve been here but not that often and not for super long periods of time. I do recognize some things though.
if they told her we would not be seeing vikki ever again!!!wait, you don't know where you are? Did the flight attendant or captain not tell y'all?
if they told her we would not be seeing vikki ever again!!!
what would we ever do without our ever-present admin???