It feels weird to accept that my ult group has changed (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
BAP and Shinee have been so special to me for so long that accepting that they're no longer my top group is so weird. But in reality, it's obvious that as much as I love them, I love superm even more. The conflicting feelings are real :jisoosmh:

That being said idt my ult will ever change, Jonghyun is just next level special to me. I think that's part of the reason I'm a bit less into Shinee, which makes me feel a bit disloyal but it's a fact that I should accept at this point. I'll always love them, but it's still hard without him.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I feel like this was me with Black Pink although the circumstances were obviously different. They helped me through a time of my life where I was really depressed and suicidal and they are the group that got me into the wider community of kpop fandom which is how I am here friends with you all today but at some point I just had to admit that I'm not really into them musically anymore and that I'd moved on to other groups.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
This is so bittersweet ,but at the same time so positive when you look at it. Those groups got you to meet other groups and helped you to grow and sometimes it is a great time to say goodbye to them. I don´t SHINee will ever be the same (a moment of silence and respect), but SuperM is amazing and Taemin, for example, is shining in it.

I am one of rare flowers that prefer the older BTS, and I definitely can´t see them as superb-amazing-brilliant as before, and I do prefer the solo work of RM and Suga BUT thanks to them I have discovered many groups (that I actually stan as the whole groups), so yay forever grateful. But it is time to go and hey, nothing is sweeter than coming back home ♥.
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel like this was me with Black Pink although the circumstances were obviously different. They helped me through a time of my life where I was really depressed and suicidal and they are the group that got me into the wider community of kpop fandom which is how I am here friends with you all today but at some point I just had to admit that I'm not really into them musically anymore and that I'd moved on to other groups.
true mine was iu and then boom bts was help me too but I still loyal as fuck to them that only happen once and that was with iu
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and lexus

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i was about to say yeah they changed cus bap disbanded but i guess you meant like you switched ult groups
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Just do like I do: always go back and forth until you decide that you don't only have one ult, not even two, but THREE (and then add more ults as other groups you stan have a comeback that blows you away). I honestly can never make up my mind on my ults, it used to be B.A.P, then B.A.P and BTS then just BTS, then I decided that I have no ults (and then changed my mind two days later) and now BTS, SVT and Ateez I consider as my ults...

I'm a very indecisive person :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Knew what it was gonna be before I clicked and I wasn't disappointed :sj_weary:

SuperM as ults, right choice :sj_weary:

I've also changed ults, it just happens lol. I still love Twice, and Sana is my ult bias but I don't connect to them as much as I used to anymore, despite loving a lot of their recent music (not More & More tho).
But since Oh My Girl came into my life last year with SSFWL, I found they're the perfect match for me- I love their entire discography, love the member personalities, team dynamics and everything about them :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
this is why i could never make myself have only one ult group. it seems obvious that now it's loona, but at the same time i could never accept the idea that wonder girls are not my ult group anymore. so i chose to be a full-time orbit and at the same time pretend i'm living in 2015 where wonder girls have just released their 3rd full album REBOOT with no plans to disband :wonugl:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread