Appreciation It finally happened! TT (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Today on the 31st of May 2019, at 00:23am UK time, I was FINALLY awarded a Hendery badge! It's been a personal goal of mine ever since joining this forum as a refugee, to one day, not only introduce badges for the members of the group WayV to this beautiful site but to also reunite Ten and Hendery beneath my profile, together where they belong, never to be separated again!

To commemorate this glorious occasion, I would like to thank some special people who helped me achieve this dream:​

  1. First, I would like to thank @yerewenseuljoy for being the OP of the WayV badge thread!​
  2. I would like to thank the illustrious Goddess @Mangoey for awarding me my precious Hendery badge!​
  3. I would like to thank @maruif who's many 18+ threads have helped to boost my post count!​
  4. I would like to thank everyone who takes part in my Produce_X101 thread which is also a big contribution to my post count!​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread