Appreciation IT FINALLY HAPPENED (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
That's exactly what Eve said after she took a bite out of that apple :pepecross: now repeat after me, "the lord is my Shepard I shall not want"
I’m Jewish
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’m Jewish
girl how did u respond so fast...I didn't even get to leave the thread...

Like THAT changes anything. I may not know any passages from the Torah, but I know they're out there! And until then :pepecross:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
girl how did u respond so fast...I didn't even get to leave the thread...

Like THAT changes anything. I may not know any passages from the Torah, but I know they're out there! And until then :pepecross:
I just do

:zoomeyes::zoomeyes:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread