It has been an hour and 5 minutes (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
58
Reactions Received
179
Location
My ass
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
and i'm already done with Chemistry. I dislike, I don't want, take me HOME
Screenshot 2018-11-27 at 8.00.24 AM.png

WHAT EVEN IS THIS

NO.
PUT ME BACK ON BREAK.

@ People who finished highschool how did you make it through Chem without having a mental breakdown
:llama_panic::llama_panic::llama_panic::llama_panic::llama_panic:
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
chemistry is so fun *^*
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
you just need to add up the little numbers in the top (exponents? i don't remember what they're called) and then see what element on the periodic table corresponds with that number
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don‘t know how I did that 😂
I hated chem
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I liked drawing different molecules I think it was.. like H2O. We never did stuff like that though, maybe it's because I only took one mandatory course of it ^^;
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
honestly I hated chemistry. loved biology and anatomy/physiology but chem? lol nah nah. it was like, all the bits of math i didn't like mixed with parts of science that didn't make much sense to me.

chemical reactions are neat and all, it's cool to see in practice and the lab but the written portions and the "math" and comprehension behind it? nah.

sorry you're having to deal with that. chem is actually why i changed my major in university - glad i did, i ended up earning my bachelor's in something completely different that i really enjoyed

best of luck, bubby ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Miless and yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Lmao this is easy actually, your going to die later on trust me, just hang on for now it might be boring but it's easy, it becomes a hellhole later
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Miless

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I didn't take chemistry in high school and now that I'm in uni, most of my subjects are chemistry subjects...
Actually, I hated science and the only science subject I took in high school was psychology and now I'm studying biomed... funny how life works.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread