it hurts my little kokoro...... T-T (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Love DC, love this song, everything is awesome but then Dami's rap at 1:28..........



I won’t make it. Even if I blame on myself, Nothing’s gonna change.
I have to realize for beginning something new.
That’s a one-time race, but it’s simply a game.
Failure is success’s base, let’s move forward friends


the meaning is great but that ending of it with the word "friends" bothers me so much, my ocd can not. It just sounds off, doesn't it?? was it really that hard to use a word that rhymes with game a bit more instead of "friends" -_- even saying, let's move forward HEY would sound better than "friends" imo......

do you also have a song like this? I feel like kpop is so filled with lazy lyrics or stuff like this >_>
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dami Queen confirmed
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread