Appreciation IT IS HERE!! (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My spicy ramen has arrived!!! :queen::queen: It's been a month but it's here, it's finally here! :junweary:

Now I'm going to eat a bowl for dinner and it's going to be oh so gooooood! Eat ramen everyone, ramen is life.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk :rjbow:

10 Idols Eating looks! :: Daily K Pop News | Latest K-Pop News
​
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Okay lololol, now that you talk about it, I want to eat ramen and that gif of Jin eating isn't helping. Like I want to make ramen with spam, egg and cheese now kskfkwkjfkdwl the more I think the more I'm gonna drool
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Only 5? Weak :joysip:
:irenecrazy::pandasmash:

It was 14$ on amazon, I’m to cheap to pay 30 dollars for 10 packs of ramen. Although to be quite honest I don't know where else to get it so I probably will just buy more from there. I'm gonna be broke.
:yolk:


Okay lololol, now that you talk about it, I want to eat ramen and that gif of Jin eating isn't helping. Like I want to make ramen with spam, egg and cheese now kskfkwkjfkdwl the more I think the more I'm gonna drool
:pandaamazed::pandaamazed::pandaamazed:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
:irenecrazy::pandasmash:

It was 14$ on amazon, I’m to cheap to pay 30 dollars for 10 packs of ramen. Although to be quite honest I don't know where else to get it so I probably will just buy more from there. I'm gonna be broke.
:yolk:




:pandaamazed::pandaamazed::pandaamazed:
a pack of 40 noodles from Indomie was £15, £20 total with shipping, screw amazon :welp:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it's about time :nekolove: glad it arrived
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread