Sensitive It is sexual harassment (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I won't state the name so she is person B and the others are C D and me
She B, keeps grabbing our butts

and we tell her to stop, yet she still does it
I don't want to bend over to pick weeds and use the spade for dirt holes. just to get grabbed from behind

I like the gardening group, the sexual stuff has to stop


sigh
 
K

karenina

I'm sorry to hear about this, have you tried telling someone else who could maybe kick her out of the group if needed?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I'm sorry to hear about this, have you tried telling someone else who could maybe kick her out of the group if needed?
She doesn't understand social cues, not defending her.
It is like talking to a brick wall
nothing sinks in
when she gets scowled then she stops more than likely
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,422
Reactions Received
9,443
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,744
Gender
Male
There are a few things you could do.

- There's a reason why she does that. Maybe she wants to provocate and enjoys your reaction? Then don't react.

- Maybe she enjoys that you are too defensive? Then you should find a way to be more offensive and give her a dressing-down (only verbally!).

- Maybe she wants to have sex. Tell her that you aren't interested in a sexual relationship.

- Groping, the intentional inappropriate touching of another person without their consent is a sexual assault. I guess there are Australian websites where you could ask for a free legal advivce.

- You could report her to the police but I'm not sure if they would investigate.

- I hope you already reported her to the responsible person of the group. What did they say?

- Leave the group if nothing else helps. But I'd stand up for my rights first.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,817
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well, somebody alr said get her kicked out, but you alr said that won't work, so idk... the only thing I can think of is call the cops. As a fellow SH/SA victim, this is not a matter to be taken lightly, it sounds like.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I thinking go the authorities isn't needed
just a talking to usually works
and the supervisors defend me as well
because of her disability, she isn't aware of what she does
People are firm with her, and that's what you want
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread