It just annoys me (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
...how during a new comeback a friend just keeps on saying that they don't like the new song. Like i get it, u can freely not like smth, but it just annoys me cuz i wanna enjoy the songs even if i don't like all the songs from the album. But being told over and over about it is tiring me out, AND I WANNA ENJOY THIS, not sulk around.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Moguri

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg the disrespect is real with this one! (your friend, not you) @cherish is right - everyone is entitled to their opinion, but actually making people feel bad about what they like and therefore ruining their enjoyment? That's taking that freedom for granted! Have you talked to her about it?
 
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
omg the disrespect is real with this one! (your friend, not you) @cherish is right - everyone is entitled to their opinion, but actually making people feel bad about what they like and therefore ruining their enjoyment? That's taking that freedom for granted! Have you talked to her about it?
No , i told her to listen to older songs that she liked before.
She asked "why" the songs were meh, well i cant answer that ... Like WHAT CAN U ANSWER TO THAT?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,145
Reactions Received
98,961
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,031
Ship
Wreck
:sadcat: aww that seriously sucks, sometimes it's hard for me too ignore what others say too

for example Twice Talk That Talk.. many were really negative during that comeback, as I think it was the first time Twice did not chart in the top 10 or whatever and it started to effect me.. so I could not enjoy the comeback as much

But later I realized, every time Talk taht talk cames on a playlist or anywhere, I was always so super happy to hear it, as I always loved the song!!

I always have regrets that I was not able to enjoy the comeback while it lasted now :reallysadcat: I try to always remember that and ignore what others say :thumbsupcat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread