It seems crazy to think my surgery was 1 year ago (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It feels like it was years ago, but it was only a year ago. I don’t mind it being past, the pain the first few days sucked :jisoosmh: But it could have been worse. Still shows how whack my sense of time is given that it feels way longer ago than it was.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: DaisySkies

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
i have times where that happens to me lol

i edited it bc i didn't think it was okay to ask that...i'm sorry ;-;
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
i'm sorry vikki :catcry:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i have times where that happens to me lol

i edited it bc i didn't think it was okay to ask that...i'm sorry ;-;
i'm sorry vikki :catcry:
I’m not sure what you asked because I didn’t see it before the edit so don’t worry about it :sanapray: Though I doubt you’d ask something offensive or upsetting to begin with
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I’m not sure what you asked because I didn’t see it before the edit so don’t worry about it :sanapray: Though I doubt you’d ask something offensive or upsetting to begin with
i asked what the surgery was, but then i realized that that's private information kind of and i didn't know if you had written it on the forums or not, so i edited it ;-;
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i asked what the surgery was, but then i realized that that's private information kind of and i didn't know if you had written it on the forums or not, so i edited it ;-;
Oh no worries, I don’t mind sharing that and have shared it on the forum before. I had ACL and meniscus reconstruction surgery :sanapray:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Oh no worries, I don’t mind sharing that and have shared it on the forum before. I had ACL and meniscus reconstruction surgery :sanapray:
oooh i have no idea what that means :soob: but i'm glad you're felling better now :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread