I haven't seen so much snow in quite some time :face:
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 9 March 2023 #1 I haven't seen so much snow in quite some time Reactions: Ahsoka and centen
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,607 Reactions Received 18,279 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,120 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 9 March 2023 #2 Same here! But it already melted. Ground is still warm, I guess.
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 9 March 2023 #3 It barely snowed in my location last week. Yes, I consider the weather reported 3 inches of snow being barely. Reactions: centen
It barely snowed in my location last week. Yes, I consider the weather reported 3 inches of snow being barely.
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,648 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 9 March 2023 #4 Lucky barely any snow here but it nice to see the beauty of it Reactions: centen
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,083 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,413 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 9 March 2023 #5 I’m so tired of snow at this point