Rumor It took Jesus 3 days to rise from grave - It took me (Lee Soo Man) just a tad longer (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,218
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Doesn't he have a sizable roster at his current company? This seems sus.

The title kills me though :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
At first I thought you were classifying Jesus taking 3 days to rise as the rumor :lisalaugh: Which is fair enough, but still crazy to post
 

Selfmate

Top Poster Of Month
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,435
Reactions Received
55,201
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,564
At first I thought you were classifying Jesus taking 3 days to rise as the rumor :lisalaugh: Which is fair enough, but still crazy to post
I had to give a shoutout to my boy Jesus - he would have made for the perfect kpop idol!!!
doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, no girls...

and best of all - comes with a massive established fanbase!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had to give a shoutout to my boy Jesus - he would have made for the perfect kpop idol!!!
doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, no girls...

and best of all - comes with a massive established fanbase!!!
Jesus doesn’t drink? But makes alcohol out of water? :coronawimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
did he drink it though? I can't remember - I'm not very up to date with my sciptures!!! lol
I don’t actually know. I’m not religious but I just can’t imagine a prominent figure from the Middle East around 0 AD not drinking, especially when that can apparently make wine just like that :lisalaugh: Back then anyone who could drink alcohol did, and in some cases alcohol could have health advantages
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,218
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
How many NCT units does this mf need? :pepelook:
In theory, they were supposed to be "unlimited." I do wonder if he's trying to recreate that to some extent with naming all of his new company groups "A20 [Specific Unit]"
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread