Appreciation it was at this moment that he knew he fucked up (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:irenecrazy: he really messed up
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I read somewhere that he made bad comments about Shinee, EXO, Red Velvet and Infinite during his Vlive. Personally, I don’t mind but he might be in trouble in Korea.
I’ve heard what he said about SHINee and Infinite but not RV and EXO...
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’ve heard what he said about SHINee and Infinite but not RV and EXO...
He apparently said that Red Velvet hasn’t a mass appeal and say something really confused about EXO being wolves ( because of Wolf) and himself being a vampire who is here to stay forever. The source is Koreboo so I don’t know if it’s reliable.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread