Performance It was so nice to hear this song after a long time~ It's not perfect in some places, but...! Still, I’m uploading this cover all of a sudden!! Happy V (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
So sweet!
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,035
Reactions Received
98,807
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,733
Ship
Wreck
You beat Moguri to updating something about Twice. We're truly living in an alternate timeline.
Her cat age is catching up to her.
its not hard to beat Moguri, I mostly only update once per day, so some of the things I post are anywhere between 0-48h old :thumbsupcat:

Its just that other users do not like making threads mostly or even take pride in not making them like @fdonce and @LowkeyLoki

Sometimes it makes me sad :sadcat:
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
its not hard to beat Moguri, I mostly only update once per day, so some of the things I post are anywhere between 0-48h old :thumbsupcat:

Its just that other users do not like making threads mostly or even take pride in not making them like @fdonce and @LowkeyLoki

Sometimes it makes me sad :sadcat:
I did not know that. It's still impressive though. I knew about FD being proud of not making threads, but not Loki. Interesting.
 
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,791
Reactions Received
44,430
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,880
its not hard to beat Moguri, I mostly only update once per day, so some of the things I post are anywhere between 0-48h old :thumbsupcat:

Its just that other users do not like making threads mostly or even take pride in not making them like @fdonce and @LowkeyLoki

Sometimes it makes me sad :sadcat:
Sorry, maybe if I had the title naming skills like you do.

Figuring out a title is a headache :ono:

But you're very good at it so I leave it to you :pepechill:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread