COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

It would be a crime if MNET didn't get A.C.E on Kingdom (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I don't care if they are still too nugu but not inviting the cover kings to a show about covers is just 🤡 behavior.
Even non-fans of A.C.E enjoy their covers a lot.

They either go full on out and pay homage to the original, see VIXX's On and On, EXO's Obsession cover.

Or they completely change the genre and style of the song, see BLACKPINK's How You Like That & KARD's Don't Recall cover.

If they aren't doing any of those 2 extremes then they just simply shine through emotional vocals, great harmonies, and showing that they know a thing or two about singing while putting different ad libs and high notes at different times to surprise the listener.

And even if they got 99 problems, choreo ain't one. (shoutout to Ariana)

I just think it would be one hell of a loss, for MNET and A.C.E not being on it, they (MNET) pride themselves wanting to show talented, not too extremely well known groups,
so if they want to hold truth to any of those word they should have A.C.E attend Kingdom.

Anyways, after this appreciation post, hope you'll listen to more A.C.E
:sakUwu:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
they could really kick some axx and take some names in that show :maheart: and i'm saying that as someone who loves all of the announced groups so far

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
they could really kick some axx and take some names in that show :maheart: and i'm saying that as someone who loves all of the announced groups so far
same here, I love the already announced lineup, and i think A.C.E would be a great fit especially since they were on Mix9 together with ATEEZ and BK + Chan know most of the Stray Kids members since training together, so the chemistry would be off the charts

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
same here, I love the already announced lineup, and i think A.C.E would be a great fit especially since they were on Mix9 together with ATEEZ and BK + Chan know most of the Stray Kids members since training together, so the chemistry would be off the charts
it's gonna be a best friend talent competition no lie :lisalaugh:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't care if they are still too nugu but not inviting the cover kings to a show about covers is just 🤡 behavior.
Even non-fans of A.C.E enjoy their covers a lot.

They either go full on out and pay homage to the original, see VIXX's On and On, EXO's Obsession cover.

Or they completely change the genre and style of the song, see BLACKPINK's How You Like That & KARD's Don't Recall cover.

If they aren't doing any of those 2 extremes then they just simply shine through emotional vocals, great harmonies, and showing that they know a thing or two about singing while putting different ad libs and high notes at different times to surprise the listener.

And even if they got 99 problems, choreo ain't one. (shoutout to Ariana)

I just think it would be one hell of a loss, for MNET and A.C.E not being on it, they (MNET) pride themselves wanting to show talented, not too extremely well known groups,
so if they want to hold truth to any of those word they should have A.C.E attend Kingdom.

Anyways, after this appreciation post, hope you'll listen to more A.C.E
:sakUwu:

It'd be cool to have a show that is for nugu groups to become more well known that would be the sibling show to Kingdom/Queendom.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I think thats what road to kingdom was for but a.c.e wasn't on there either qq
Wasn't Kingdom supposed to be for groups that are big to see which one rules them all? Just like Queendom. They chose groups that had some domination in some area.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
CHOICE
Who are the groups already announced to be participating?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
CHOICE
The Boyz, Ateez and stray kids
I don't understand the goal of this show anymore... Why would they invite THE BOYZ again if they won the previous season? In that case they should invite ONF again as well. And A.C.E of course...
But if it was just a bit logical they should have re-invited the groups which are still not well known after season 1.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I don't understand the goal of this show anymore... Why would they invite THE BOYZ again if they won the previous season? In that case they should invite ONF again as well. And A.C.E of course...
But if it was just a bit logical they should have re-invited the groups which are still not well known after season 1.
Road to Kingdom was a show for lesser known groups to compete on a spot for Kingdom, like a prequel of sorts

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
CHOICE
Ha in that case, it makes sense for THE BOYZ. But why are ATEEZ and SK there if they didn't participated in Road to Kingdom then? They particpated in secret to Teleportation to Kingdom? :dubuthink:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Ha in that case, it makes sense for THE BOYZ. But why are ATEEZ and SK there if they didn't participated in Road to Kingdom then? They particpated in secret to Teleportation to Kingdom? :dubuthink:
Nah just the group that won on Road to Kingdom gets to be on Kingdom and the rest is just picked/casted like the GGs were in Queendom

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
CHOICE
Nah just the group that won on Road to Kingdom gets to be on Kingdom and the rest is just picked/casted like the GGs were in Queendom
I see. I would love to know on what criterias they are casted but I guess we'll never know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread