but instead, I'm playing Dreamcatcher's new song on repeat and wondering why Yoohyeon had to betray JiU like that, smh..
:P
what are you guyz up to?
:P
what are you guyz up to?
ohh nice haha, enjoy your mealMaking chicken wings because funnel cake and nachos do NOT fill my belly
oh nou, I hope you feel better soon. Please rest well cutie <3Currently sitting in my room doing nothing cause I've been sick, lol.
Also, you better go to sleep smh-
Thank you love <333oh nou, I hope you feel better soon. Please rest well cutie <3
ummmmm somedayyyy
MwaThank you love <333
someday should be now! Sleep is importantttt
I- that is not a good argument, try better!!! Or how about instead of trying, just go to sleep? xDMwa
Yes but I'm busy being bored
haha cute xD buuut if I go to sleep now, how will I be awfully tired and zambiefied tomorrow at work? huh? did you ever think of that?I- that is not a good argument, try better!!! Or how about instead of trying, just go to sleep? xD
uHhaha cute xD buuut if I go to sleep now, how will I be awfully tired and zambiefied tomorrow at work? huh? did you ever think of that?😌
umm.. my logic is logical in kikilanduHYOUR LOGIC IS NOT LOGICAL
![]()
I guess that works then lolumm.. my logic is logical in kikiland![]()
I'm sorry haha I get like this sometimes (usually when I drink which I didn't do lol). Thanks for caring tho cutie, feel better soon <3I guess that works then lol
Don't apologize haha! Of course <333I'm sorry haha I get like this sometimes (usually when I drink which I didn't do lol). Thanks for caring tho cutie, feel better soon <3