It's 70 degrees! (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,594
Reactions Received
18,268
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,025
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
lol, it's been raining here the last couple of days, but very lightly, so all the snow is turning into slush during the day and freezing overnight.

weather be crazy
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I didn't know there were two Hs :hayshook:
Me neither :uwu: The only reason I spelled it right is because I had autocorrect :scree: I spelled it as Farenheit
 
  • Haha
Reactions: centen and Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread