I don't mean the top 3 in the big 3 either: You can vote here: NameSNS
Yoohyeon . Joined 14 July 2019 Messages 2,532 Reactions Received 8,405 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 6 September 2019 #1 I don't mean the top 3 in the big 3 either: You can vote here: NameSNS Reactions: jasque, MinSquishy, yeji and 1 other person
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 6 September 2019 #2 Woah, unexpected top Reactions: yeji and Yoohyeon
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 6 September 2019 #3 loona Reactions: jasque, bulletproof and Yoohyeon
FaceMcShooty Joined 15 August 2019 Messages 604 Reactions Received 2,196 Location Thousand Cuts Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 6 September 2019 #4 I'm sad that Gordon Ramsay is last Reactions: jasque, blueberries, yeji and 2 others
Yoohyeon . Joined 14 July 2019 Messages 2,532 Reactions Received 8,405 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 6 September 2019 #5 FaceMcShooty said: I'm sad that Gordon Ramsay is last Click to expand... Me too, he's just so different Reactions: blueberries, yeji, bulletproof and 1 other person
FaceMcShooty said: I'm sad that Gordon Ramsay is last Click to expand... Me too, he's just so different
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 6 September 2019 #6 FaceMcShooty said: I'm sad that Gordon Ramsay is last Click to expand... why is oppa so nugu these kpoppers don't know talent Reactions: FaceMcShooty, yeji and Yoohyeon
FaceMcShooty said: I'm sad that Gordon Ramsay is last Click to expand... why is oppa so nugu these kpoppers don't know talent
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 6 September 2019 #7 Gordon Ramsay IS LAST????? HECK NO I WILL VOTE FOR MY OPPAR Reactions: yeji
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 6 September 2019 #8 3 groups of queens anyway Reactions: yeji