It’s a conspiracy (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The US had had 4 presidents assassinated in its history as a country. One person was present at 1-2 and had ties to all 3 of them. Very suspicious :susPepe:
 
Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
expand please :pandaangel: now im interested :kirbypop:
It’s not all that suspicious in actuality because he had a reason for being there :haylul: For the first I actually misspoke, he wasn’t at the location but rather just had ties to Abraham Lincoln, given that it was his son, Robert Lincoln, in question. He actually was invited to the theater by his parents but declined. He was somewhat present for the other two though (depends on who you ask, I’ve seen differing stories). For Garfield’s assassination he was at the train station in eyesight of Garfield when Garfield was shot. Lincoln was the secretary of war during his presidency, hence why he was there. For McKinleys assassination I’ve heard that by the time he had arrived McKinley had been shot, but I’ve also heard that he was outside the building where the assassination took place. But he had a tie to it whether he was physically there during or a little after.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
It’s not all that suspicious in actuality because he had a reason for being there :haylul: For the first I actually misspoke, he wasn’t at the location but rather just had ties to Abraham Lincoln, given that it was his son, Robert Lincoln, in question. He actually was invited to the theater by his parents but declined. He was somewhat present for the other two though (depends on who you ask, I’ve seen differing stories). For Garfield’s assassination he was at the train station in eyesight of Garfield when Garfield was shot. Lincoln was the secretary of war during his presidency, hence why he was there. For McKinleys assassination I’ve heard that by the time he had arrived McKinley had been shot, but I’ve also heard that he was outside the building where the assassination took place. But he had a tie to it whether he was physically there during or a little after.
that man is suspicious whether he was there or not :stare:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,235
Reactions Received
99,080
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,555
Ship
Wreck
It’s not all that suspicious in actuality because he had a reason for being there :haylul: For the first I actually misspoke, he wasn’t at the location but rather just had ties to Abraham Lincoln, given that it was his son, Robert Lincoln, in question. He actually was invited to the theater by his parents but declined. He was somewhat present for the other two though (depends on who you ask, I’ve seen differing stories). For Garfield’s assassination he was at the train station in eyesight of Garfield when Garfield was shot. Lincoln was the secretary of war during his presidency, hence why he was there. For McKinleys assassination I’ve heard that by the time he had arrived McKinley had been shot, but I’ve also heard that he was outside the building where the assassination took place. But he had a tie to it whether he was physically there during or a little after.
:hmmm: you made him look more suspicious than he is!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
The US had had 4 presidents assassinated in its history as a country. One person was present at 1-2 and had ties to all 3 of them. Very suspicious :susPepe:
Damn. Detective skills.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread