- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,391
- Reactions Received
- 151,403
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
* = 7Because wtf does this even say? I don’t know myself
![]()
I think you’re right about parts of that, and I’m impressed you recognized them* = 7
multichannel single collision/conversion? = 7ADc/???
and the rest is a new language![]()
I was guessing from the text that was givenI think you’re right about parts of that, and I’m impressed you recognized them![]()
so much of ????After Harmony_Starz's part:
channel? sensor - I have no idea
input analog (1maxed P6.0)
= 7??P6SLL
___________________________
Temperature sensor: ?????????? Vret = 1.50
Input: A10 = > ???????
any P??L
????2.5V
This makes no sense![]()
I meant as in its so hard, that there's so much of confusion on whats whatI couldn't figure those parts out![]()
Ohhh lolI meant as in its so hard, that there's so much of confusion on whats what![]()
Glad to be of serviceWow, now I feel as if my handwritting's magnetically brilliantfree confidence boost ?