it's a slow day here at KPS... (2 Viewers)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,827
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
...what do you say we pretend this is a real cafe and we aren't getting a lot of customers... and chat?

like, what are y'all doing this weekend? I just got home from church tonight, and tomorrow, my mom is coming to visit!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Nothing but gaming lol
 

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,206
Reactions Received
1,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,087
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
I've noticed it's been quieter lately and I wasn't sure if everyone's on vacation or it's just that @dark_tranquility is too busy gaming.

I'm renovating my bed/livingroom floors and later I will probably unwind with some gaming myself.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread