- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,386
- Reactions Received
- 151,399
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
And yet TS still claims they have a reputation to ruin
They did that years ago when their biggest group filed a lawsuit
Then the Secret members just reinforced it
Then Sleepy just made it more obvious
Then Sonamoo followed
Then TRCNG
What reputation are they talking about
Sure SM is pretty bad with that too
But there has not been a single group under TS to not file a lawsuit
I hope Wooyeop and Taeson get the justice they deserve and I hope the other members are okay
They did that years ago when their biggest group filed a lawsuit
Then the Secret members just reinforced it
Then Sleepy just made it more obvious
Then Sonamoo followed
Then TRCNG
What reputation are they talking about
Sure SM is pretty bad with that too
But there has not been a single group under TS to not file a lawsuit
I hope Wooyeop and Taeson get the justice they deserve and I hope the other members are okay