its been a while.. (1 Viewer)

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Hey, y'all. How have y'all been? uni is kicking my ass and I've been getting sick but I've made some new friends and have focused on my classes. Tell me what I missed. Oh, and I haven't been keeping up with K-pop, only SKZ and Katseye.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Just doing the rounds as usual here
 

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,161
Reactions Received
59,276
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
488,855
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
good considering how how hard life hits me lol but I'm happy for you that you make some friends, maybe you're gonna need them later. just keep them closer, the real ones, quality over quantity tho :llama_laugh:
college life indeed can be hard especially in the early year, thankfully you made it through. still, your health should comes first before anything else :izhug:
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I went to a fromis concert. It was amazing! I got complimented and man handled by Hayoung. Life is good. :izhug:
u r so lucky!! but i hope u had fun
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
good considering how how hard life hits me lol but I'm happy for you that you make some friends, maybe you're gonna need them later. just keep them closer, the real ones, quality over quantity tho :llama_laugh:
college life indeed can be hard especially in the early year, thankfully you made it through. still, your health should comes first before anything else :izhug:
im glad its good and hope life gets easier yeah uni is lonely without friends i agree in HS i had sm friends in senior yr i have 5 friends who r left and still r friends with me to this day i have like 8 close friends in uni
 
  • Love
Reactions: kimsguardian

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,702
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Great to see you again! I'm glad that you made some friends and I hope your health improves :sanapray:

I've been good since my fall semester started. Just been focusing on my studies
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Great to see you again! I'm glad that you made some friends and I hope your health improves :sanapray:

I've been good since my fall semester started. Just been focusing on my studies
also happy to see u!! thabk youuu!! I hope so too haha it will take a while

yesss ik youll do amazing in your studies!!
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread