it's been a year !! (1 Viewer)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Congratulations on 1 year Hilary!!!!
 
Joined
7 March 2023
Messages
181
Reactions Received
247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
784
Fandom
multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Good luck with everything, we’ll be waiting for you! :pepeheart:
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
GIRLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :izhug: :izhug: :izhug: :izhug: :izhug: :izhug: :izhug: :izhug: :izhug: I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE MESSAGE OML JUST KNOW THAT IM BY YOUR SIDE FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING OKAY??????????????????????????? WELL TALK ON INSTA MWAH!
 
Joined
7 August 2022
Messages
782
Reactions Received
1,866
Location
New Zealand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,599
Fandom
Army, MOA, COER
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I haven't been so active these days :((
I've been so busy with all these school works :catcry: and I recently got appointed as Secretary for our school's Student Body Organization so I'm even busier now
when it was time for them to announce the winner for the secretary position, I was so ready to clap because I thought I wouldn't win. the secretaries from the other campaigns had good speeches too and like, I really thought I wouldn't win
and then they said my name and I was like :wat:

and we also had our 1st monthly exams a few weeks ago and I'm satisfied with my results :sanapray:
I got 3 (over 6 subjects) subjects perfect :)) (physical education, health, and ch.ed./esp (I think it's humanities in english))
my scores for 2 other subjects haven't been revealed yet though, but I'll accept whatever result I get
cause I didn't really study lmao (I will next time though, trust :sanapray:)


so yeah, I've been so busy, but I wanted to come here because it's been a year since I created this account :pepeheart: it's been a year since my account was accidentally banned because I was mistaken for a bot 😭
I actually only started being active in december, but that's not the point!! the point is that it's been a year since this account was created WOOHOOO LET'S GOOOOO!!!!!!! :kokorohappy:

I want to take this opportunity to thank all my beloved friends on here <3
I was going to write individual messages, but I've been so busy and didn't have the time to write one for everyone:crycry: but I will still tag

@velvet luna best bitch :uwu:
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!! LIKE LITERALLYYYYYYY
I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW MUCH YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY!!! I'M SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE
you are the one who knows me the best :suaeating: and it's also been a while since we became friends and I'm so happy to have you in my life :lixkiss:
I love youuuu <3 and I also love how we still talk to each other every day on ig cause I really have been so busy
and God, I've been so tired these days :thumbsupcat: but I will make time or find some time to open my ig at least once a day :angrycat: because I love talking with you!!! you always make my day, love you girlie <3 always have, always will :nekolove:

@SUNSEEKER beybey my beloved :plushielove: I always enjoy it when we talk in the random thoughts thread and when you tag me in your cute threads :hcnod:
we've been friends for a while now and I'm just so happy that I met you :animecry: I LOVE YOU A LOOOOT, don't ever forget that ok? <3 :pointymomo:
my day in kps isn't complete if I don't talk to you and @velvet frfr, you two are just soooo amazing :shycat:

@SugarPoppinBSI EMBY :mogudance:
I feel like we don't really talk that much, but you mean a lot to me too :pepeheart: here's to more interactions in the future! :pointymomo: cause you're so amazing and fun to talk to
let's talk soon :suaeating: love you friendooo <3

@Myth bunbun :doyoungcreep:
I feel like it's been years since I last talked to you :pepecry2::pepecry2: I miss our conversations sooo much, I miss YOU so much :animecry:
my forum life is SO different without you :pepecry1: it was so fun talking with you :catcry:
I understand though
but when you come back, I'll welcome you with.... huuugs :wjhug: remember that you always have us!!!!
I've known you for a long time now and you mean a lot to me my beloved friend, I love youuuu <3 :blush2:

@ningholic and @hao YUNNIE AND TY :not_impurressed:
we haven't talked in a while no? BUT PLEASE NEVER FORGET THAT I LOVE YOU TWO SO SO MUCH OK?? :angrycat:
I love reacting to your messages on our gc cause it's so fun to talk with you guys :letitfry:
I'm so happy I met you two cause I got close with you two pretty quickly :pepeheart: and I'm just so grateful you two are my friends yk :pepecry1:
<33

@Kramsussussybaka KRAM BRO IT'S LITERALLY BEEN SO LONG, I'M MISSING YOU SO MUCH, YOU DON'T KNOOOOW
we lost you on akp for a long time and now we lost you again, I AM SO SAD :cold_doge:
but if you ever come back and see this..
I want to tell you that I love you so much!! you are one of my first forum friends and you've been with me in my forum journey ever since the beginning
love you bro <3 :jooyeonkiss:

@Nyaz NYAZZIE :shycat:
I heard you left? I was so sad when I first heard about it :animecry:
we lost you on akp for a long time so when you came back on here, I was really happy
and then you were gone again
and then you were back, and I was happy again
and now you're gone again :cri:
I understand though
I honestly don't know how to react cause I feel like you won't come back anymore? :(( but I just know that I'll miss you sooo much because you were such an amazing friend (you still are!!!). you kept commenting on my wall and I really appreciate that. I love you unnie, I wish you the best <3 :pepecry:

I wanna write more individual messages but I can't cause I don't have time now :youreintrouble: but I can't not mention y'all (probs forgot some though 😭)
@Tiaramitsu @motorp77 @Moguri @seoriverse @Yerichu @Sanumi @Selfmate @mitsy @ProudOrbit @roses_are_rosie @LalisaLovesNnie @Lunatic @kimsguardian @kingdom @ichigohon @HardcoreBLINK @YouChan @Sooyaabean @Pirioca @monalisalove @hearteyes @Shy @shinonon @dummi @thegoddess31 @MK3AMisSleepy @oikallii @fairyOfshampOO @Minazuki @Kataphract @TikiTiki @Juniverse @Day @Nina @Exi @litc @Melting @EverSlayy @kddicted @gyuvin @jungmocha17 @izcream @jasque @seungfloral @Harmony_Starz @Just_Jiwoo @Winnaaaa @Nezubean @Horizonshard @Sweettooth_Sails @uran @Tsukino @Tickita @caratnotcarrot @dramahigh77 @centen @GUTS @Chan_the_man @doesitneedsaying @butter @fdonce @bluetree @BombomiTBT @ani07 @allia_lov @alo @Yuzuru @chiefchilly1 @xiaotingskeep1r @yan
I haven't talked to some of you thaaat much, but trust me, I enjoyed all our conversations :lixkiss: you guys make this forum even better with your presence, you guys are so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pepeclap:
I LOVE YOU ALL <3 :pepeheart::pepeheart:

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING MY KPS JOURNEY VERY VERY ENJOYABLE!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH
YOU GUYS MEAN A LOT TO ME AND I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE
YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING, I LOVE YOU ALL :pepecry:
I'm so glad I joined this forum because I've met a lot of amazing users! here's to another year with you all <333 :bonacake:

ok now it's time for me to be gone again cause I still have things to do :runrunrun:​
ahhh very cool but I ain't read that sh*t, never I just read a few seconds ago lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
:bigcatlove: :bigcatlove: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy:
oMG SO PROUD!!

DOn't Worry! I'll do my best to communicate however I can! ; u ;
I hope you stay awesome and keep up the amazing work! Holy cow!

Congrats on the 1 year sweetie!! :izhug:

LOVE YOU LOTS!!
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
wonie you're an amazing person, hope to see you around for another good year & congrats on your secretary election <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,962
Reactions Received
17,140
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,144
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
@SUNSEEKER beybey my beloved :plushielove: I always enjoy it when we talk in the random thoughts thread and when you tag me in your cute threads :hcnod:
we've been friends for a while now and I'm just so happy that I met you :animecry: I LOVE YOU A LOOOOT, don't ever forget that ok? <3 :pointymomo:
my day in kps isn't complete if I don't talk to you and @velvet frfr, you two are just soooo amazing :shycat:
i luv u so so so much 🥺 :izhug: u r 5ever my lil sunshine, i miss our lil random thoughts convos tho ive been so busy at work as well, maybe one day again when we're not so busy :maheart: i am always proud of u legend in everything u do, happy one year & to many many many more xoxoxo!!!!!!
legendary iconic jungwonie!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and motorp77

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread