Appreciation it's been decided (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I just ordered Eunji's new album...... now I'll have all her albums and these are also the only kpop related things I've ever spent money on.... but she's just great, a great beauty, a great talent and personality too... she's bright too like her pretty smile hehe.....and most importantly, I love her music and its refreshing meaning and feeling...... I always listen to her songs, especially while on holiday so yay :lovelycooky:

Eunji being relatable:




also check out this song if you will, it's really beautiful..

 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and floorange

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That is such a great feeling <3 Wish more fans were as dedicated as you towards their artists :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Eunji is lucky to have you as a fan
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread