- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,178
- Reactions Received
- 14,722
- Location
- twice and loona's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
YAY!!!! :llama_lovely:If you insist dear twink :llama_smooch:
YAY!!!! :llama_lovely:If you insist dear twink :llama_smooch:
bruh when did that happen? I been out of loopYou have this
![]()
You don’t understand!!!!! Do you not see the romantic tension between them!!!!Lol I’ve never seen someone so angry over an almost kiss 😂😂
Do Dotae have to almost kiss for me to win thenfinally, we agree on something![]()
no hajima, stop talking about dotae for once in your lifetime :hmm:Do Dotae have to almost kiss for me to win then![]()
I KNOW RIGHT WHAT DO THEY THINK THEYRE DOINGNo No I get it
I mean they are so close they might as well kiss and fulfill so many dreams lol
never :llama_thug: The Dotae demon that possesses me wont allow itno hajima, stop talking about dotae for once in your lifetime :hmm: