It’s been one month. (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
It’s been one month without him. I’m just trying to only think of the good moments with us. I miss Tyler so much and I still can’t really believe this all happened,,,but anyways, I thought I’d post some of our conversations we had that make me happy. I hope they might make you smile too. He really was a 'lovely one' haha. These aren’t in chronological order but idrc.

18408



18409



18411



18412



18413



18414


<3
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
It's nice to see you choosing to remember the fun moments you had with him instead of the sad. May he rest in peace.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
It's nice to see you choosing to remember the fun moments you had with him instead of the sad. May he rest in peace.
I can’t handle to think much about the sad things anymore :’)) so yeah I’m trying to focus solely on good
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I can’t handle to think much about the sad things anymore :’)) so yeah I’m trying to focus solely on good
Continue doing that!
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
You would have made a great couple I guess.
Hope he is alright, no matter where he is or what he's doing
Agahahsgd nonononono lol. He was like 6 years older than me and gay sksksk.

Oh, and he passed away is what happened.
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Agahahsgd nonononono lol. He was like 6 years older than me and gay sksksk.

Oh, and he passed away is what happened.
I know he was gay and passed away, but you two were so adorable :)
Just wanted to point out you were lucky to find each other.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I know he was gay and passed away, but you two were so adorable :)
Just wanted to point out you were lucky to find each other.
Ah, ok I see c:
We really were, he was a sweetheart.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Sana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread