It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Wait, is I the snowing in the tropics(S.E.A. where I am)?

Oh, it's the plug-in that NaEun mentioned that KS implemented for seasonal flavor-Carry On.
:nekolove: :pepeheart::pikahappy::lovelycooky:

@KSStaffs
(Random question out of curiosity, did it implement right about now, cos ard 5-10 minutes ago when I started browsing KS, it wasn't snowing-it just abruptly started. Or did it just take time for my phone to upload/downloads the plug-in then it started snowing for me?)
Anyway thnx for making it so festive (less scary than the bats.)
{Just remembered I'm team Grinch, nvm I'll go back to Grinchiness when the next thing chlorine dreamed up happens tonite at 10pm KST.)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
great minds think a like when if comes to threads 😂
I was creating/writing for like ten minutes hoping for no duplicate threads, oh well (took abt 5 minutes creating the tag list from Christmas event participants.) worth it for fast reply from u tho.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
At least it's snowing here, looks awfully grim outside :yolk:
R u n bookworm both in Finland?
(WE three grinches created threads at almost same time about snow{cos of snowing in KS} n bookworm replied to we-aren't-even-halfway-into-December, n I inferred she's in Finland which I remembered you as being in also.)


 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
R u n bookworm both in Finland?
(WE three grinches created threads at almost same time about snow{cos of snowing in KS} n bookworm replied to we-aren't-even-halfway-into-December, n I inferred she's in Finland which I remembered you as being in also.)


Yes, i think we are both. Also umpheri ^^
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
That's right it's Christmas time and all of KPS better enjoy it or else us Team Whos are gonna be on your asses :pandacop:

#DownWithGrinches
#StanTeamWhoakaSenpaiandthelackeys
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well I live in Greece and until the end of November we had like 20 C degrees here.... Which is hot for some of the northern countries, just fine for us XD No hope for snow for us here so it's good seeing it on kps
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
stan snow :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It’s raining where I am and we Californians don’t know what to do :wimwim:
Do you mean you can't stand the rain? :sakUwu:
Stan SuperM :sj_weary:

 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
That's right it's Christmas time and all of KPS better enjoy it or else us Team Whos are gonna be on your asses :pandacop:

#DownWithGrinches
#StanTeamWhoakaSenpaiandthelackeys
#grinches4ever
#DownWithChristmas
#GrinchesWillRule
:pandacop:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread