it's everyday 2.10 (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
another great song
 
  • Love
Reactions: jasque and igloo

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Okay I'm catching up with It's Everyday.


Loved this.



I played Grand Theft Auto 4 so much that it has forever changed my relationship with funk.


In between murdering and criminality.

I'd just cruise for hours around the city at night. With the funk station pervading the radio.


Hours upon hours. For years.


Now.

Whenever I hear funk.


I'm in a convertible slinking through the city streets of Liberty City.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread